Singer Tuface Idibia Has Word For His Female Fans...

Tuface and wife, Annie

Singer, Tuface Idibia, popularly known as Tubaba, has something to say about handling his female fans:

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.
After the hint, he went on to talk about his kids, marriage and dad, who recently passed away.

“Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach". 
He said:
"Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don’t do some certain things anymore because I am married.” 

Recalling the death of his father, he said that it was a painful period in his life and it was the last time he cried.

“The last time I cried was when my father died. When the doctor told me that he was dead, I could not believe it. It was then it dawned on me that I would not see him again,” he said.

He also told Saturday Beats, that if he had not been a musician, he probably would have been a goalkeeper.

Big ups Tubaba, that's the way to stay protected from the love showing ladies, if not, your career would be aborted!

Labels: , , ,