Caught On Camera....Kris Jenner Sneaks Out Of Restaurant With Young Black Dude


Looks like this family have something on black strong looking guys. Daughters, now mother....

Kris Jenner, 59, who recently filed for divorce from husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner, was spotted sneaking out of the back door of Craigs Restaurant in LA, with a mystery younger black dude.

The duo went on a romantic candlelit dinner at Casa Vega in Sherman Oaks, LA last week. Radar Online just got a pic from inside the restaurant and Kris looks smitten. A fellow diner told Radar Online...

"Kris was playing with his bracelet, acting very flirtatious, she kept laughing. 'They were holding hands, it was clear that they were on a date.'
But according to Sandra Rose Exclusive:

Jenner’s new man is music industry executive Corey Gamble, who also happens to be singer Justin Bieber‘s co-manager (along with Scooter Braun).
Justin Bieber and Corey

Jenner and Gamble have been dating steadily since August. They kept their relationship low-key because Gamble is a private individual despite being the co-manager of one of the hottest stars of the 21st century.
Gamble was kind enough to answer some questions about his blossoming relationship with one of the most powerful women in Hollywood.

I could tell from his answers that Corey really likes Kris, but he’s worried that Kris’ heart might not be in it for the right reasons.

“I don’t know how anyone had those pics because no one was seated across from us,” he wrote in an email to Sandrarose.com. “That worries me and I’m hoping it’s not a setup from Kris because I do really like her.”
And just in case you think Corey is dating Jenner for her money; this Morehouse College grad is a self-made millionaire who counts his own coins at the end of a hard day’s work.

Sandra Rose: How did you two meet? Who approached who first?

Corey Gamble: “We met at Ricardo Tisci’s birthday bash. I approached her and found out we actually lived pretty close to each other.”
How old are you?
“I am in my early 40s.”

Have you ever dated an older woman before?

“I love older woman, that’s all I usually date. Though I can say I have never been with anyone over 52.”

Does Kim and Khloe approve of your relationship with Kris?

“No one actually knew about our relationship until [Radar Online] printed the story and pics. I am not sure how they feel about it. I have been knowing Kim for some time but she didn’t know I was dating her mother.”

Have you met Bruce Jenner?

“I have never met Bruce, but I do feel Kris still has feelings for him. That’s why I’m entering this with eyes wide open.”

What does your mom think of your relationship?

“I haven’t spoke about it with my mother but I don’t think she would be pleased as Kris has quite the reputation in the media.”

Is this relationship a fling for you or do you feel a deep emotional attachment to Kris?

“I would like to see this relationship take it’s course on a deeper level. I do like her a lot but I also see that,
like stated earlier, she has feelings for Bruce, so that worries me. I also want to make sure I’m not just a ploy for ratings because you never know.”

Have you ever been married?

“I’ve never been married.”

Would you consider marrying Kris?

“At this time, no. Lol.”

Lol....SMH! Could she have found love or business...



Labels: , , ,