Kelly Brook Dedicates Her New Autobiography to Her 30FF Bust

34yr old Model and TV personality, Kelly Brooks has dedicated her
autobiography to her boobs, admitting that they are the real star of
the show, no matter what she does.

"I have often wondered where I'd be without my boobs. They are a very
prominent 30FF and in a strange way they have defined my life over the
past 20 years.

They've brought fun, opportunity, attention and drama. They've been
misunderstood, exploited, loved and admired, ridiculed and humiliated.

Let's face it, they have created far more headlines than any rugby
player or A-list Hollywood movie star that I have dated, more than any
sacking from a mainstream TV show or any film that I have actually
starred in.

If anything, they have been the most consistently spoken about thing
in my career. I have basically built an empire around them. They are
my loyal friends!"

Well she knows better so what can we say? Hollywood is all about "body
parts" and how much "exposure" they can get. Do you share the same
opinion?