Thai Surrogate Mom Wants Twin Baby Back Says It is her Child


Surrogate mom, Chanuba, a 21-year-old food vendor in Thailand’s seaside town of Sri Racha, says she wants the little boy’s twin sister back in light of child sex-abuse charges against the biological father, David John Farnell.

“Personally, when I heard the news I was shocked but I can’t say anything much right now,” she said at a press conference in Thailand yesterday.

“I want her back because she is my baby. She was in my womb. If (the allegations) are proved to be true, I would like to bring my daughter back to Thailand.”

David John Farnell, Gammy’s biological father, was revealed to be a convicted paedophile. He was jailed for three years in 1997 after admitting to sexually assaulting two young children.

According to media reports from the time, the electrician, who was then 39, pleaded guilty to the sex crimes and had previously admitted to molesting two teenage girls 15 years earlier.

Reports have it that Gammy, was born a twin, but the parents took the girl leaving the boy behind because he is said to have a congenital heart condition.

The couple are from Western Australia.





news.com.au

Labels: , , , ,